Thursday 29 September 2011

Paper Pantry Thank You Card



  Hey everyone! I recently participated in a halloween swap over at My Paper Pantry! It was my first time ever swapping and it won't be my last. I was matched up with Carol. She sent me the most amazing package of halloween goodies. Carol you are too generous!! So, since it was a halloween swap I decided to make Carol a littlle 'Fang You' card.
  In the package were these digital stamps you can color. I have never colored one of these for a card ,so I thought this was the perfect time to try it. I think he turned out sooo cute. What do you think?
 I'm not sure if Carol looks at my blog. So if you do Carol this little card is on the way to you. Thanks again!!

Recipe:
Standard A2 card
Digi stamp from Carol
Patterned paper - DCWV
Cardstock - Papertrey Ink
Sentiment - Pink by Design
Sentiment die cut - My Creative Time
Martha Stewart spider web punch
Bic Mark-its for coloring
Also used pop dots, atg and memento ink


Love this sentiment and how the MS punch turned out. 
Thanks for stopping by today. Please leave me a comment and if you like what you see become a follower if you are not already. 
Take care,

6 comments:

Raina said...

Good Morning my dear friend! I love coming over here to your blog, your cards are so sweet! What a handsome strappping vampire! Hee Hee!

Raina
scrapwithraina.blogspot.com

angie ashuk said...

Thats an awesome card. I always kinda wondered what a digi stamp was. You colored it in great!! TFS

Unknown said...

Your digi is great, you did an awesome job. Very cute card. Thanks for your sweet comments you left on my blog too! Hugs, Pam at http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

Jovan said...

I just love this card!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is Fang-tastic! Great coloring!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Candy I love it! Super cute!

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!