Wednesday 5 October 2011

My Craft Spot Design Team Call



Hey everyone! Hope you all had a fabulous day! It's been a busy week so far for me. 
I am pretty excited about today's post. Kimberly over at My Craft Spot is having a design team call. I have never been on a DT  before, so I am pretty excited about trying out.
I decided since Halloween is just around the corner that I would make a halloween card. The card turned out nothing like I planned. Funny how that happens sometimes. You have an idea in your head and by the end it is completely different. Anyway, I love how it turned out. Now, wish me luck would ya!!
I am also entering this over at Fantabulous Cricut - #80 Pumpkin Time, More than Favors - Wacky Wednesday Challenge #54 - orange, purple,green and black, Cooking with Cricut - #54 Anything goes, My Craft Spot - #28 Too Cute to Spook, RCC23 - Anything Goes.

Recipe:
Standard A2 size card
Bride of Frankenstein cut at 3 1/4 inches from the Happy Hauntings cartridge
Patterned paper -Echo Park
Cardstock - Recollections and Papertrey Ink
Sentiment Outside - My Craft Spot - Happy Haunting
Sentiment Inside - My Craft Spot - Candy Corn Kisses
Sentiment diecut - Verve Stamps
Peachy Keen Stamps for face
Ribbon and Buttons - from stash
Glitter pumpkin - Recollections
Martha Stewart punch- Drippy Goo
Also used glossy accents, pop dots. sakura clear glitter pen, black and white gel pens, memento ink and zig 2way glue pen

I love the effect of the sakura clear glitter pen. 
Love the font of this sentiment.  
I used glossy accents on the drippy goo punch. It looks soooo gooey!!

Have to decorate the inside as well. :0)
Well, thanks for stopping by today. Please leave me a comment and if you like what you see become a follower if you are not already.
Take care,

30 comments:

Jennifer said...

Good luck with the design team!!! :) Your card turned out GREAT!!!!!!!!!

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com

Shelly said...

Great Job with the card! Love that sparkly pumpkin. I wish you the best of luck with the design team! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!
Shelly

Jovan said...

Great card Candy, good look !

Pendra said...

Hi Candy, I am your newest follower and had to check out all the cute cards you have made! Love them all, I adored the tree/fall ones, especially the one with the buttons! Thanks for sharing!
Crafty Hugs,
Pendra
pendrasplace.blogspot.com

Joy said...

Darling card!! Love all the great papers and the buttons ! Thanks for playing along with us this week, at My Craft Spot !
Joy

Charlotte said...

This is such a super cute card. I love each and every element. The glossy accents on the drippy goois fantastic!!!!
Charlotte

Amy said...

Super cute- I love the Bride of Frankenstein and the drippy goo punch! Thanks for sharing this week at FCCB! :)Amy

Sherrie K. said...

Great card Candy! Great papers and wonderful details! Good luck with the Design Team!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thanks Candy for joining my giveaway. This is a really really cool card. I like it:)) You did a great job. Good luck on the DT call, you should be a sure thing! Hugs, Pam at http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Cute card!! I love the glitter and your drippy goo! Fantastic!

Kimberly

Carissa said...

Awesome card. Love all the great glitter and glossy detailing. Thanks for crafting with us at FCCB. We hope to see you again.
Carissa
www.happilyeverpapercrafter.blogspot.com

Madison said...

This is a fantastic card. Best of luck with the Dt call. You did an amazing job!! TFS and thanks for playing with us at Cooking With Cricut this week!
~Madison CWC DT funkycards.blogspot,com

Kate said...

What a great card! I especially like the green drippy goo! It looks fabulous!!
Thanks so much for playing along at My Craft Spot and at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog!
Best of luck with the Design Team call as well!
Kate
Small Bits of Paper

BugBites said...

Great card Candy. FCCB also has a DT call. You should enter. Lots of fun and you have nothing to be nervous about. Love the blog design. TFS with us at FCCB.

Sarah said...

Great card! I can't get enough of the drippy goo punch--it's so fun! Thanks for creating with us at FCCB this week :)

Bamabel said...

Fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us this week at My Craft Spot!

Aymee

Maquel said...

Adorable! Love your bride of Frankenstein! She's so overshadowed! LOL! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

Maquel
http://papermaineiac.blogspot.com

Angie S said...

Congrats on the DT. Your card is awesome. I love it. I think I may have to get this cart, I have seem lots of things done w/it. tfs

Debbie Carriere said...

Fun, fun card!!! Love the glossy drippy goo! Thanks for playing at The Ribbon Carousel!

Nita said...

Oooh, this is FUN! Love that sparkly pumpkin, and the drippy goo punch is one of my favorites! Well done, and good luck on the DT Call! :)
Nita
www.niftynitanotes.blogspot.com

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

This is absolutely adorable! Love the drippy goo! Thanks for playing along with us at My Craft Spot this week! Good Luck!
Amber

Sandy Ang said...

What a cool Halloween card !

Jamie - oohLaLaPaperie said...

Super cute Halloween card! I love that glittery pumpkin. Good luck with the DT Call!

Beckie said...

Great card. Best of luck. I'm a hopeful too.

Be Blessed, Beckie

Beckie said...

Came back to follow ;)

Jen said...

Great card, Candy! Love the dripping goo border and your papers are perfect. Thanks for linking up at Cooking With Cricut this week.

~ Jen, CWC Design Team
www.gator-4-life.blogspot.com

Kathy Salido said...

Candy,
Love this card and a big CONGRATULATIONS on being picked for the design team at My Craft Spot!!!
Kathy
http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

Sherrie K. said...

Congrats Candy on being picked for the Design Team at My Craft Spot:) I'm so happy for you and can't wait to see more of your creations!! Wahoo!!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Jamie - oohLaLaPaperie said...

Congrats!!! Looking forward to your creations for my craft spot!!

Jamie

Charlotte said...

Candy, I am back to tell you how excited I am for you. CONGRATULATIONS on m aking the design team. Your talent is going to be such a fabulous addition to the team. I can't wait to see alll of your new creations!!
Charlotte

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!