Tuesday 3 April 2012

Winner of Spring Stamp Release Blog Hop

Hey everyone! Hope you are all having a fabulous day!
I just want to announce the winner of the Spring Stamp Release Blog Hop Prize of a Birthday Wishes stamp set from Kimberly at My Craft Spot.
The winner is....
#10 Gwen
I have already emailed you Gwen. You have 48 hrs to email me to claim your prize.
I would just like to say thank you to everyone who visited my blog during the stamp release week and for leaving such sweet comments. Make sure you check out all the designers blog today to see if you have won a prize from Kimberly at My Craft Spot.
Thanks so much for stopping by today. 
Take care,

1 comments:

Gwen said...

Hey Candy, I was just checking your blog and saw that I won! I can't believe it I'm so excited, I didn't get an email yet. Here is my email
gwenlords@gmail.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!