Friday 11 May 2012


Welcome to the May I Have This Dance Hop!
Projects showcased in this hop will have the theme of Dance or Music.

 This hop is hosted by Made Especially 4 You challenge blog.  

The talented DT of ME4Y is joined by the stellar creativity of the Die Cuttin' Diva DT.

Here is my project...
 Recipe:
Girl cut from Nifty Fifties
I made the background paper with a Pink by Design stamp
Sentiments-Pink by Design
Ribbon-Papertrey Ink
Buttons-Papertrey Ink and Stash


 I gave her a pearl earring and a gem button at her waist. I took my le plume black marker and inked up just the musical note and added one to her shirt and three to her skirt.
Made the same background paper with the jukebox stamp.

AWESOME SPONSORS
$20 Gift Certificate to online store.
In honor of all of the mother's out there, receive 10% off your whole order from May 11th - 13th!!

Bundle of Hand-Dyed Crinkle Ribbon


Little Scrap Pieces
 
  $25 Gift Certificate to online store



  $20 Gift Certificate to online store


Adams Acres SVGs Digi Stamps and Print n Cuts

$25 Gift Certificate to online store

Here are the rules:
YOU MUST COMMENT ON EVERY STOP TO BE ELIGIBLE TO WIN. YOU WILL HAVE UNTIL SUNDAY, MAY 13TH TO HOP.
WINNERS WILL BE POST ON MADE ESPECIALLY 4 YOU ON TUESDAY, MAY 15TH.

Time to hop along....

Don't forget to check Made Especially 4 You  on May 15th to see who Mr. Random Number Generator Chooses for the Grand-Prize Winners.


Thanks so much for stopping by today.
Now get hopping!

36 comments:

jennyplace2 said...

Such a great card, I love the Nithy Fifty cartridge, it has so many cute cut. Love the colours you used. TFS!

Georgiana said...

Love it! I think I should stay home today and just do the jive! Or maybe I could teach the kids at school some moves. :)

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Amy said...

Really cute & fun card- looks like it's ready for the sock hop!! :)Amy

Jennifer said...

Adorable card, love how you inked the background and finished the inside!

silvia said...

Cute card!! LOVE your background paper!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Just love this card and image, reminds me of Happy Days!

Unknown said...

such a cute die cut, and i love the stamped background paper!

Chriss America Real said...

Hi Candy,

I just stopped by to say hi, I didn't know I was coming to a hop! I don't have time to hop right now, I will come back later tonight. LOVE your card! So cute!

Hugs,
Chriss

marg0006 said...

What great paper and love the color combo. I have been wanting this cart.

marg0006@verizon.net

Clarissa said...

This one made me break out into song..lol LOVE it!! you did an amazing job!! love the colors and the usage of buttons!!

rlovew said...

Very cute card! I love the 50s theme!

Robin said...

Your card is soo cute!! I love the background paper too.
(:(:Smiles;):)

Robin

the cricut scrapper at yahoo.com

Gerda said...

Beautiful card!!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Eileen said...

What a rockin' card! Love it ... so fun ... great colours and I love your background paper!

katieo said...

Great card, using one of my favorite cartridges. I love the stamped background paper and sentiments
katieoscreations@gmail.com

An'Jenic G. said...

Wow Candy this is so cute. I love the paper and cut you used. TFS AJ~

Creative Diva said...

Fabulous card. Love that kind of music.

Hugs,
Patty
creativediva98.blogspot.com
creativediva98 at gmail dot com

JennyH said...

Great card, such a pretty colour palette and I love her bling : )

Anonymous said...

Love the pink and aqua. Very pretty
hugs Julie P

Dr Sonia S V said...

The pink and turquoise look so gorgeous together

Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Hattie said...

Rockin' Card! Love the colors and details inside and out!

hattieshaven.blogspot.com
hmcwhirt at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

Oh how gorgeous is this one...♥

scrappinC said...

Super cute card. I am ready for a sock hop. I especially like the music notes on the poodle skirt.
Cindy Lou
endurapuppy at yahoo dot com
http://scrappinc.blogspot.com

Anita Braddock said...

Super Cute love the layering and the papers and colors are Beautiful. Love the poodle Skirt. you have done an amazing job. thanks for sharing.
new follower

Migdalia said...

You did an Awesome job on this card!!!Fabulous colors and layout!!TFS
http://craftingwithcreativem.blosgpot.com
mrodriguez860@hotmail.com

Karen said...

Candy I am a new follower and a follow DT. Love the Fifties card and the retro colors. TFS

Ashley said...

Love the super cute fifties card! Glad to be in the hop with you! :)

Ashley
http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Candy what a super card , fabulous design and stunning colours I love it Hugs Elaine

Janice said...

Adorable card. Colors and layout are great and put me in the 50's mood. Thanks

Janice
strangescrapping.blogspot.com

Kristy said...

I LOVE this card! It's so cute and fun! I absolutely LOVE that paper!! How creative! You are gonna have me heading over there to get that stamp now. : )

Kristy
www.scraptasticalkreations.blogspot.com

Alljazzed2create said...

Love your card. Wish I could participate. I love doing bloghops.

Arcy Scraps said...

Wow Candy! This card is FANTASTIC! I love how you made the paper design yourself! Looks Great!

Rosemary said...

What a fun card, really evokes the '50's and is so happy! Great design, love the extra touches you added, they do work wonderfully on this design.

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Wow! What a great card. Love all the detail and it is so much fun! TFS

Jessica Buffa said...

Candy, what a wonderful card! Love all those jukeboxes in the back and your color scheme is GR8!
:O)
Jessica S
Thanks for the blog love Blend!

Shelly said...

So much fun Candy!!! Great colors!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!