Wednesday, 26 June 2013

Origami Father`s Day at She`s a Sassy Lady

Hey everyone!
 It`s my turn to share here again at the She`s a Sassy Lady blog. Thanks again Sheila for having me. 
I made this card for my husband for Father`s Day this year. I got the tutorial to make the little origami shirt from Mary at Cardz TV. Here is the youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfDwBEAEhTo
Such an easy project and not just for Father`s Day it can be used on any masculine card.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Take care,

7 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Candy this is a great card... can be used for any manly card. Love it! Thanks for sharing today at She's A Sassy Lady!

Georgiana said...

Neat looking. I will definitely need to try an origami shirt.

Creations by Shirl said...

Wasn't this cute and easy to put together?
TFS Candy~

Susie Craft Happy! said...

Great card! Just the word orgami makes me wanna grab my die cutting machines and run for the hills! You did a great job with his, great papers and the folds are perfect!!

Susie

Creative M said...

HI Candy,
AWESOME card! Totally Cute & FUN!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Shelby said...

Very cool card! Love the print you used for the shirt and thanks for the link to the tut.

Shelby

Gita said...

Love the origami shirt. Very neat card!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!