Wednesday 28 August 2013

Lunch Notes at She's a Sassy Lady

Hey everyone!
It's my turn to share over at the fabulous She's a Sassy Lady blog today. Thanks so much Sheila for having me!
Since my kids will be starting school next Tuesday. I thought I would make some lunch notes for my 8 year old to put in his lunch bag. I got the stamps from Jaded Blossom. So super easy to make. I am sure they will put a little smile on his face. 
The little note cards are about 2 1/2 x 2 1/2.

I hope you enjoyed my little project today!
Take care,

3 comments:

Pat N. said...

Hi Candy, how are you?! These lunch notes are so adorable, and I bet your son enjoys getting them! Also great cards for the Scrappy Moms new stamp sets--too cute!

Scrappy Beads said...

I enjoyed my visit with you!! I ♥ your posts.

I just had to "follow" you so not to miss anything! It would make me so happy if you would follow me too. :)

Have a beautiful week!

Lots of BIG Hugs,

Deborah

Sherrie K. said...

These are adorable lunch notes:) What a surprise for your son:)
Sherrie K

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!