Wednesday 26 February 2014

Just a few Valentines at the She's a Sassy Lady Blog

Hey everyone! 
It's my day to share today over at the She's a Sassy Lady Blog. Thanks so much for having me Sheila. 
Late post today. I swear if my head wasn't attached I'd misplace it. LOL. 
Just wanted to share a few Valentines I made this year. 
I got the first idea from Kim. She made these cards for a made in minutes for the My Creative Time blog. I loved them so much I just had to recreate them. With some little extras of my own of course.



This one was made with a little boy in mind.  


This one for a young lady. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today.
Take care,

2 comments:

Lisa said...

They are all gorgeous, Candy!! I love the picture frame and hearts on the first one!! The car is so cute and the embossing looks like the wind blowing on the second!! And that dress is so pretty in the third one!! Fabulous job on all three!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

MrsD07 said...

Fab cards! I love LOVE LOOOOVE the first one!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!