Wednesday 8 October 2014

Spice Rack Makeover!

Hey everyone!
Hope you are all having a fabulous day!
Just wanted to share a little project that I did for my craft room a while back. 
I got an old spice rack from my sister's garage sale for $3. As soon as I saw it I knew I could make it over to use in my craft room for my little bits.
I love how it turned out and I hope you do too!

Before!
                                                                            After!
      Now it store all my lovely mini buttons, sequence and brads!
Thanks for stopping by today.
Make sure to keep an eye out for my New Craft Room pics coming soon!
Take care,

2 comments:

Charlotte C said...

Looks great.

Lisa said...

That came out gorgeous, love it. Great job.

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!