Wednesday 5 November 2014

What's all the Buzz about?

Hey everyone!
Hope you are all having a fabulous day!
Just want to share a card I made for my nephew Christopher's birthday. He just turned 9.
I used the print and cut with my Explore. I love that machine. So much easier that putting all the pieces together with the cricut. Depending on the image, the pieces can be so super tiny. The sentiment is from Pink by Design.
Happy Birthday by Stamps of Life and Nephew by Pink by Design
Hope you enjoyed my card today.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Take care,

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Super cute, perfect sentiment, gr8t job!!

Charlotte C said...

Oh, I wish I had that sentiment when I made a Buzz card for my grandson! Is this an image you got off the net or did you flatten an image from the Cricut library? I ask because I got an image off the net, but my Explore would not recognize the registration marks for a print then cut and just would not cut it. Would up having to use my Cameo. Thanks, Candy. I'm at cosci_us@yahoo.com.

mamawcindy said...

Oh Candy, I am Loving your Card. I sure wish I could get an Explore. Hopefully one day. It can do so much. I'm sure your nephew Loved his card. Thanks for Sharing! Happy Day to you. :0)
cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!