Friday 8 July 2011

Tacky Tuesday Challenge- Cool Treat

Hi everyone! This card is for Tacky Tuesday Challenge at http://septemberninth.blogspot.com. The challenge is to make a card with a Cool Treat and use the word Sweet somewhere on the card. I used the sweet treats cartridge for the icecream which was cut at 4 1/2.
The papers are K & Company and 3 Birds. The ribbon and cardstock Papertrey Ink. The sentiment is from My Pink Stamper. I used pink glitter paper for the icecream. I used glosssy accents on the chocolate sauce on the icecream. I used stickles on the strawberry. I used the swiss dots cuttlebug folder on the strawberry and diamond plate folder on the cone. I used my white gel pen to doodle.



Hope you enjoy my card and please leave me a comment. Candy:)

4 comments:

Kimmers said...

Looks good!!! Love the strawberry on top.

Peggy Sue said...

wow, love it!! The glossy accents look awesome!
I would love it if you stopped by and entered my follower giveaway!

mrsroddy4@aol.com
http://ICrea8Cards.blogspot.com

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is so cute! I love your background paper! Thanks for joining us at Tacky Tuesday's!

Stacey
staceyscreativecorner.blogspot.com

Theresa said...

Very pretty card. Looks yummy! Looking forward to checkin' in on your projects. I just signed up to follow. Happy Tuesday!

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!