Monday 5 September 2011

Baby Boy Card

Hey everyone! Hope you are all having a fabulous day! It has been a beautiful day here in Alberta. Sunny and warm.
 The card I made today is to enter into a couple of challenges I've seen - over at My Sheri Crafts http://myshericrafts.blogspot.com - #68 Special Delivery - make a baby boy card for Peachy, who is a DT member over there. Congratulations Peachy!! Also, Fantabulous Cricut http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com - #76 use ABC's or 123's on your project.

Recipe:
Card is standard A2
Cardstock - Papertrey Ink and Recollections
Patterend Paper - K & Company - Itsy Bitsy Baby
Die cuts around sentiment - My Creative Time
Sentiment on front of card - My Craft Spot
Sentiment inside of card - My Craft Spot
Baby cut from Baby Steps Cartridge at 3 1/4 inches
Spots and Dots cuttlebug embossing folder
Rick Rack - Michael's
Also used glossy accents, diamond stickles, gel pen, memento ink and pink and skin colored chalk for baby's face



Hope you all enjoyed my baby card today. Thanks so much for stopping by and please leave a comment. I would also love it if you became a follower.
:) Candy

6 comments:

Amy said...

Cute card! Love the little abc dots! Thanks for sharing this week at FCCB! Amy A
amyscraftingspace.blogspot.com

Carissa said...

Super cute card. Love all the details. Perfect for a new little one. Thanks for creating with us today at FCCB. We hope to see you again.
Carissa
www.happilyeverpapercrafter.blogspot.com

BugBites said...

Very cute. The ABC buttons and the embossing really adds to the overall card. FS with us at FCCB.

Larelyn said...

What a sweet, happy card. Thanks for sharing at FCCB.
Hugs,

Glenda said...

So sweet! Pretty paper and embossing! Love the sentiments! Thanks for playing with us at FCCB and My Sheri Crafts!
Glenda
http://glendascards.blogpsot.com/

Sheri said...

OMG! This is SO CUTE! Love the embossing! Thanks so much for joining in on our baby celebration challenge at My Sheri CRAFTS ;-)

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!