Thursday 9 February 2012

Ooh La La Blog Award from My Sheri Crafts

Hey everyone! Hope you are all having a great week.
I am so excited! I just got the Ooh La La blog award from My Sheri Crafts for my little Mommy card.
You can check out the original post here.

Thank you so much Sheri! 

Also my friend Sherrie from Sherrie Scraps with Passion is celebrating here One Year Blogoversary!  She is giving away a great candy to celebrate. Go check it out here! Congrats again Sherrie!

Thanks for stopping by today.
Take Care and Keep Creating,

3 comments:

Cricut Couple said...

Oh Candy, this is just PRECIOUS! Congrats on the award! So Great!!!

Jovan said...

Beautiful card!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on the award Candy. That card is adorable!! I received my 3 Birds on Parade cartridge and wanted to say thank you. I'd give you a big hug too if you were closer. I can't wait to get a chance to use it.

Thanks again...Tracy @ Cotton Pickin Cute ♥

P.S. I added a new giveaway today, hope you stop by and enter.

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!