Monday 26 March 2012

My Craft Spot Sneak Peek #1 Happy Easter

Hey everyone! 
Welcome to My Craft Spot's Spring Stamp Release Party Sneak Peak #1
Are you ready to PARTY!!! Kimberly at My Craft Spot is releasing 5 NEW STAMP SETS this week. Woo Hoo, you are  in for a treat. The My Craft Spot Design Team has been very busy making all sorts of crafty projects for you to enjoy and get inspiration from.
We will be showcasing one stamp set each day, Monday to Friday and then the STAMP RELEASE PARTY BLOG HOP on Saturday!
Today the Design Team is showcasing the stamp set Happy Easter!
I made 2 project with this stamp set.
Here's the video!
Recipe:
A2 size card
Lala Land Stamp-Easter Marci
Die cut Elegant Edges cut at 4 1/4
Patterned Paper-DCWV & Prima
Copics to color
Buttons from stash



My second card!
Recipe:
Standard A2 size card
Sentiments-My Craft Spot-Happy Easter
Bunny Stamp-Magnolia
Spelbinders Dies
Patterned Papers-DCWV & Stash
Copics to color
Ribbon-Michael's
Buttons from stash




Hope you enjoyed my projects today!

Now, what is a Stamp Release Party without some presents?

Stamp Release Party Giveaways:

Each day this week, Kimberly from My Craft Spot will have a fun prize for ONE lucky follower!
Today's prize at My Craft Spot is the Chocolate Duo Bakers Twine Spools
Then, on Saturday, each stop on the Hop will be giving away ONE of the NEW Stamp Sets!

For  the most chances to win awesome prizes this week:

1. Leave a comment on each Sneak Peek post on the My Craft Spot Blog this week ( Monday thru Friday).

2. Leave a second comment letting Kimberly know that you placed the Cupcake Stamp Party Button on your Blog or on Facebook. 
3. Come join us for the Stamp Release Blog Hop on Saturday! Each DT Blog on the Hop will be giving away ONE of the NEW Stamp Sets!!

See you back here tomorrow Mar 27 for Sneak Peek #2-Birthday Wishes
Take care,

9 comments:

jessica said...

These are so super adorable! Both designs of your cards are awesome and I love those sweet images!
The sentiments are perfect and I can not wait to see more
Of these new releases!
Tfs and happy Monday!
Jessica

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

Your cards are so cute!! I love the sentiments!! Can't wait to see the whole set and tomorrow's project!!
Kristan

Heather Lynn said...

both of your cards are adorable! hope you have a great week! ~hl

Beckie said...

OUT-STAND-ING job on both cards.

Be blessed, Beckie

Nita said...

These are gorgeous! Your colouring skills are awesome, and I love how you used the buttons. Fantastic! :)
Nita

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful cards!! Great little images and the coloring is perfect! I love the sweet sentiments and can't wait to see more of the release!Nice work as always Candy!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

GiGi said...

Both of your cards are gorgeous! I love the bright colors and cute girls!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Wonderful cheerful Easter creation. Especially like your coloring.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Cricut Couple said...

I just don't know how you do it. I am always amazed at your talent! Colors, coloring, paper selection, stamping.... all perfect!

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!