Saturday 27 September 2014

Little Ones Making Cards

Hey everyone!
Hope you are all having a fabulous day!
Just wanted to share some pics of my son, niece and nephew. We made some Halloween cards last night. We used the stamps and dies by The Stamps of Life. I got questions like: Why is everything so pink? How much crafts do you make? What kind of paper is that?(cardstock) Wow you have lots of inks. We had lots of fun!
 They were so proud of their cards!

 Just a little simple card.


Lots of mess to clean up! 
Thanks for stopping by today!
Take care,

3 comments:

Migdalia said...

Adorable pictures! I love that die!! Super cute & Fun!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

jpeg said...

Love the cards you made with your children, great way to spend a Saturday.
I'm dying to see photos of your new craft space since your move to NF. I live in PEI.
Keep the blog posts coming

Charlotte C said...

Great cards. Those children look so proud of what they've done. What company's die set is that, please?

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!