Tuesday 16 August 2011

Back in a Week!!

Hey everyone! Hope your day has been a fabulous one. I am going camping for the next week, so I won't be posting any cards or entering challenges as I won't have internet. OMG! What will I do?? More time to spend with the kiddies and hubbie. So I will see you all in about a week.
Until then here's a card that I made a while ago for my friend Bonnie's daughter, Brittany. It fits her perfectly as she is a real girly girl.
 The card is a regular A2 size. The patterned paper is from DCWV. The cardstock is Recollections and Papertrey Ink. The sentiment is from Pink by Design.(It's just perfect!) The ribbon I got from Michaels. The girl is cut from the Forever Young cartridge at 4 3/4 inches.

I hope you all enjoyed my little card. Thanks so much for stopping by and please leave a comment. I would also love it if you became a follower!
:) Candy

1 comments:

Shelly said...

Have a great time! Your card is very cute, and I agree ~ everything is better in pink!!
Shelly
http://mypaperlove.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!