Tuesday 30 August 2011

Sweetheart Car

Hey everyone!! Hope your day has been fabulous. It's been pretty busy around here lately trying to get the kids ready for back to school.
 I made this card today for a few challenges I've seen: http://cricut360.blogspot.com Relax(going for a drive is relaxing) : http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com #75 a splash of color- used yellow ; http://morethanfavors.blogspot.com CCCC #29 Sweethearts cartridge ; http://craftspotbykimberly.blogspot.com Sew much fun - use stiching on your card: http://celebratetheoccasion.blogspot.com Challenge #28 : http://paperplaytime.blogspot.com - Vacation.
This card is a standard A2 size. The patterned paper and ribbon is from Walmart. The cardstock is from Recollections and Papertrey Ink. I cut the car from the Sweethearts cartridge at 2 1/2 inches. I used the bubbles Martha Stewart punch for the blue strip.I used glossy accents on the heads and parts of the car. I used the Love is in the Air cuttle bug folder to emboss the red paper. The sentiment is from Pink by Design. The stamps and diecut that the sentiment is on is from My Creative Time. I just love how this card turned out.


This sentiment is just awesome from Pink by design. It just makes the card.

I hope you enjoyed my card today. Thanks for stopping by and please leave a comment. I would also love it if you became a follower.
Hugs!  :) Candy

27 comments:

Esther said...

Perfect sentiment with the cute car!!!!
Thanks for joining us at CTO!

Joy said...

Cute ! Love the bright colors and that darling car ! Thanks for playing along with us this week, at My Craft Spot !
Joy

Cre8tiveVet said...

Already a follower! Love your card. Thanks for sharing your card with us at CTO. -Yvette

Adrian said...

very cute!

Melissa said...

Too cute, love that sentiment, great job! Thanks for joining CTO!

Sonya said...

How cute! Thanks for joining us at Cricut360 this week!

My Lil' Bits said...

This is so cute! I love that sentiment! Thanks for joining in our challenge this week at FCCB!
Lisa

Mary said...

Very cute! Love the car and the sentiment is perfect. Thanks for playing along at CTO.

Bamabel said...

Love it! This one really made me smile! Thanks for joining us this week at My Craft Spot!

Aymee

Sarah said...

Vroom Vroom love the sentiment! Great card. Thanks for creating with us at FCCB this week :)

Charlotte said...

I agree with you. I love the way the card turned out too!!! It is just absolutely adorable!!
Charlotte

Creative Diva said...

So cute! I especially love the saying. Thanks for joining us at Cricut360.

Hugs,
Patty
creativediva98.blogspot.com

Cathy said...

This card is awesome. I agree with you. The colors are great that you have chosen and I love that sentiment...TFS

Houses Built of Cards said...

Super cute! Love the sentiment!!! Thanks for joining us at Cricut 360!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Paper Panther and Rayna said...

That sentiment is just perfect for your card! Awesome take on the sketch this week, I love your bright colors and all your little accents! Thanks for playing along with us at CTO!

♥ Rayna
http://purplepeepstechniques.blogspot.com

DIANA L. said...

Cute card -- very lovey- nice bright colors.
Thanks for joining us this week at Celebrate The Occasion

DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Love your array of colors, really bright and happy card! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO :)

MyCuriousCrafts said...

Super cute! Thanks for playing along at CTO! ~Shen-DTM

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

I love everything about this card. The cuts, the color, the embossing, the punch and great job with the glossy accents. I love that cute little stamp. Thanks for joining us at the FCCB challenge this week.

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

What a fun, fun card! Love that POP of yellow and the glossy accents is fabulous! Thanks for joining our challenge this week at FCCB!

Claire Spielman said...

What a fun card, the colors are perfect. TFS
http://scrapmyway.blogspot.com/

Amy C said...

Great card!! I love the glossy accents and embossing. Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot.

Hugs,
Amy
Scrapping Mommy

Cards and Crafts by Sheree said...

This is such a cute card! I met my husband this way! He drove up and asked me if I wanted to drive his car! (I was 15 at the time) Still married too! Thank you for playing with us at PaperPlaytime!

Kate said...

This is fabulous!! The Glossy Accents and embossing are just perfect for this card! Great job!
Thanks so much for playing along at My Craft Spot!
Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Unknown said...

I love it! Cute Card and great (and fitting) sentiment! Thanks for playing with us this week on CTO!

Trail of Treasures said...

How cute is this?! You did a fabulous job with the sketch!! Thanks for celebrating with us this week at CTO!

Hugs,
Tracey - CTO DT member
www.trailoftreasures.com

Jennie Garcia said...

Cool card!! I love all the Glossy Accents details and the sentiment is great!! That is my favorite Beatles song!! Thanks for Playing with us @ FCCB!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!