Monday 8 August 2011

Camo Truck Birthday

Hey everyone! Second post for today. I made this little birthday card to enter a challenge at Birthday Sundaes #21 http://birthdaysundaes.blogspot.com .
The card base is 5 3/4 x 4 3/4. The mat is 5 1/2 x 4 1/2. The patterned paper mat is from Safari Chic by DCWV and was cut at 5 1/4 x 4 1/4. The truck( which I love) was cut at 3 inches using the Safari Chic stack and the Boys will be Boys cartridge. The cardstock is from Recollections. The buttons are from my stash. I used silver stickles on the bumper and the hub caps and glossy accents on the window and tires.  I just love how this little card turned out.


The sentiments are from My Pink Stamper.

I hope you all enjoyed my camo truck and stop by again soon. Please leave me a comment. I would also love it if you became a follower.
:) Candy

7 comments:

sophiesmama said...

Hi Candy! Thanks for inviting me to visit your blog! I've had a great time here, and have really enjoyed seeing your awesome cards. You are so talented! I just became follower #31!
Thanks so much for watching Cardz TV and always leaving me such kind comments...it means so much that you take the time to let me know you like my cards...THANK YOU!
Hugs,
Mary

Maribel said...

This is a great boy card! I have the most difficult time making boy cards. I have this cart and never noticed this cut before! Awesome card!
Thank you for playing along with us at Birthday Sundaes!
Maribel

Cindy said...

Candy, this is one of the cutest cards I've seen! Absolutely LOVE everything about it. Wish I had made it!!! I am a new follower and look forward to seeming more of your work. would love to have you come visit and follow me!
Cindy Porter
http://cardcrazeeme53.blogspot.com/

Shelly said...

What a great BOY card! Great job!
Shelly
http://mypaperlove.blogspot.com/

Kathy Salido said...

Love this card, Candy. Great Job :)
Kathy
http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

Super, Super cute! I love the pattern paper on that truck! It is such a fun birthday card! Thanks for playing along with us at Birthday Sundaes!
Amber

Kristie W. said...

This is a super cool card!! I love the patterned truck - all of your card elements really tie together nicely. Thank you for playing along with my Birthday Sundaes challenge!

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!