Wednesday 3 August 2011

Butterfly Card- Die Cuttin Divas & Fantabulous Cricut

Hey everyone! Hope your day is going well. It is a beautiful day here in Alberta.
Anyway, today's card was made for a couple of challenges:  over at http://diecuttindivas.blogspot.com . It's sketch challenge #26. and http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com - a project for a friend. Here is the sketch:
Here is my interpretation of the sketch:
The card is a standard A2 size. The cardstock is from Recollections and Papertrey Ink. The pattern paper is from DCWV Street Lace mat stack(LOVE IT!!). I used a Martha Stewart punch for the butterfly. I used a pearl from Recollections to add to the butterfly. The buttons are from my stash. I used the D'vine Swirls cuttlebug folder for the green cardstock. I used my favorite diamond stickles to add some more bling to the embossed side. The ribbon is from Papertrey Ink.

The die cut and sentiment are from Papertrey Ink.

I just love how this card turned out. This is the first time I have used a die. It sure won't be my last. Hope you all enjoy my card and please leave me a comment and I would love it if you became a follower. :) Candy

10 comments:

Amy said...

This card is so beautiful!!!! I love the colors that you chose, and I love the way you enhanced the embossing with Stickles! Gorgeous! :)
Amy
redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

Carissa said...

Really beautiful card. I love all the detailing. Thanks for crafting with us at FCCB. We hope to see you again.

Carissa
www.happilyeverpapercrafter.blogspot.com

BugBites said...

This is very pretty and the sentiment is perfect. TFS with us at FCCB.

Paper Deckerations said...

LOVE it! So gorgeous! Love how you enhanced the embossing! This is a beautiful card! Thanks so much for joining us at DCD!!

Amy said...

This is so pretty- love all the sparkle! Thanks for playing this week at FCCB! :)Amy

Cre8tiveVet said...

You colors you used are so beautiful! Butterflies are my favorite! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week. -Yvette

Creative Diva said...

This is stunning. You did an amazing job.Thanks for joining us at DCD.

Hugs,
Patty
creativediva98.blogspot.com

Larelyn said...

Oooooh, the papers are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing at FCCB.
Hugs,

Misty Olsen said...

This is sooo beautiful!!! I love the elegance and color.... I am so happy you shared your project with us this week...Can you share with me the paper line???

Mistyrose
Die Cutting Diva

Maquel said...

Simply Beautiful! I love it!

Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB!

Maquel
http://papermaineiac.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!