Monday 8 August 2011

Back to School Card

Hey everyone! Hope you are all having a great morning. I made this card to enter into some challenges. The Paper Variety- Circle challenge http://thepapervariety.blogspot.com . Bitten by the Bug 2 -Locker Talk (didn't have that cartridge so used Birthday Bash for card base. http://heather-bittenbythebug2.blogspot.com
The card base is cut at 5 3/4 using Birthday Bash. The blue cirle is cut also at 5 3/4. The cardstock is recollections and the patterned paper is from DCWV School Stack. I used glossy accents on some of the circles and my gel pen to doodle. The glitter paper is from Glitter stack from DCWV. I used my punches for all the little cirles. All of the words on the cirles are punched from a page in the School Stack.

Hope you all enjoyed my little card. Come back again soon and please leave me a comment. I would also love it if you became a follower.
:) Candy

9 comments:

Karen Pinsonat said...

That's a darling card! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2!

Shelly said...

Really cute card! TFS!
Shelly
http://mypaperlove.blogspot.com/

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Cute card! Fun design!

Thanks for joining us over at the BBTB2! DT Member Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

**Treefrog** said...

Great card, Love that stack of papers, it's one of my favs and I love what you did with it! So glad you joined in the challenge over at BBTB2!
((Hugs)) Theresa

Sue said...

I love this shaped card. And all of the little circles are wonderful. Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Variety.

Carole Beath said...

I love shaped cards... this is very cute. Thanks for joining us on our BBTB2 challenge.
Carole

Maria said...

What a FUN card! Love all the circles. Thanks for joining us in the challenge at BBTB2 :)

Lori1brat said...

Your card is SUPER cute ! I love all the bright colors - and the shape card is one of my faves ! This looks like an old-fashioned movie reel to me ! Great job ! Thank you so much for joining us at BBTB2 !!! Lori

A Little Time said...

This is so cute! I love circle shaped cards. Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2!

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!