Saturday 6 August 2011

A Cherry Thank You

Hey everyone! Hope you are all having a great day. Today's card I made to enter a few challenges this week.
Cricut Cardz Challenge #86 Tutti Fruitti- http://cricutcardzchallenge.blogspot.com .Tacky Tuesday Challenge #9 http://septemberninth.blogspot.com . My Craft Spot Monday Challenge #19- You make me smile http://craftspotbykimberly.blogspot.com .
My card is 5 1/2 x 5 1/2. The patterned paper is from Papertrey Ink. The cardstock is Papertrey Ink and Recollections. The cherries are from Hello Kitty cartridge cut at 4 inches. The ribbon is from Papertrey Ink. The buttons are from my stash. I used firefly stickles on the leaves and glossy accents on the cherries. I also used diamond stickles on the cherries. The cherry faces are from Peachy Keen stamps Princess Faces. The sentiment: the die cut and the outline stamp is from My Creative Time and the Thank you berry much and Girlfriend is from My Pink Stamper.


Hope you all enjoyed my little cherry card. Thanks for stopping by and please leave me a comment. I would also love it if you became a follower.
:) Candy

8 comments:

CA Scrapper said...

Such an adorable card!!! Love the faces on the cherries.

Leslie

mamawcindy said...

Ah,Your Card is so Cute!!! I have been working on my Card to enter. I just became a follower. I have a new blog. Would Love for you to come visit me sometime. :0)
cindys-greencricut.blogspot dot com

Kate said...

What a cute card! The little faces on the cherries are such a fun touch! And the glittery stem and leaves look fantastic!
Thanks so much for playing along at My Craft Spot!
Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Amy C said...

What a wonderful card!! I love the glossy accents and glitter. Thanks for joining us this week at My Craft Spot.

Hugs,
Amy
Scrapping Mommy

Joy said...

Darling!! Love the papers and those cute lil faces !! Thanks for playing along with us at My Craft Spot !
Joy

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

Cute, Cute, Cute!!! The cherries look amazing! This is such a sweet card! Thanks for the smile today and thanks for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!
Amber

Jeri said...

So cute! Love the shiny cherries and the sparkly green leaves. Thanks for playing along with us at CCC.

Letillia said...

OMG!! Your card is soooo cute you did an AMAZING job you have inspired me you really have!! I am a new follower of your blog, Keep the Creativity coming!!

divaof5.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love hearing from you!